Police appeal for witnesses after Audi damaged in Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
An Audi was damaged following a confrontation at a junction in Letchworth – and police have now launched an appeal for witnesses to come forward.
Between 1pm and 1.30pm on May 25 the driver of a Nissan Juke was allegedly driving dangerously in Bedford Road, travelling in the direction of Icknield Way.
The driver was then involved in a confrontation with an Audi driver in Cowslip Hill at the junction with Icknield Way.
Damage was caused to the Audi, and the Nissan driver left the scene.
Investigating officer PC Paul Fletcher said: “I am appealing for anyone who witnessed the incident, or events leading up to it, to please get in touch.
You may also want to watch:
“I am particularly keen to hear from anyone who was in the area at the time and may have captured footage on a dash cam.”
Anyone with information should contact PC Fletcher by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 101 quoting reference 41/1784/18.
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 3 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 4 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 7 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 8 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 9 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 10 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair