Police release image after Stevenage burglary sees copper pipes stolen
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help in identifying this man, as part of enquiries into a burglary at the Oval Community Centre in Stevenage.
Sometime between Monday, March 23 and Tuesday, May 5, the Oval Community Centre was broken into and a number of copper pipes were stolen.
Officers would like to speak to the man in the above image as he may have information which could assist their investigation.
Anyone who recognises him is asked to contact PCSO Chloe Scott, at email@example.com.
You can also report information online at herts.police.uk/report, speak to an operator in the Force Communications Room via online web chat at herts.police.uk/contact or call the non-emergency number 101, quoting 41/37060/20.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or report information online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 2 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 5 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 6 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 7 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 8 Surprise signing Adam Smith happy to get back into training and playing with Stevenage
- 9 Knebworth's Jamie Rutherford lands Tour Championship with dramatic final round
- 10 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn