Player of the Year: Poll closed
Who was the best player for Stevenage this season?
The Comet is looking for your votes to help choose our Stevenage FC Player of the Year.
Boro have had a stunning first season in the Football League as well as a terrific FA Cup run in which they knocked out MK Dons and Newcastle United, and there are plenty of candidates to choose from.
The criteria is that players up for the award should have played at least a quarter of all first team matches this season.
Readers’ votes will make up half of the result, with the other half coming from The Comet’s player ratings throughout the season.
You may also want to watch:
The deadline for voting has now passed. The winner will be announced in this Thursday’s Comet, and online Thursday.
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 5 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 6 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 9 Knebworth's Jamie Rutherford lands Tour Championship with dramatic final round
- 10 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn