Physical approach was no surprise to Henry
OXFORD S physical approach on Saturday came as no surprise according to Boro right back Ronnie Henry. Graham Westley was incensed after Oxford striker James Constable clashed with Jon Ashton and Scott Laird but Boro s longest serving player said it was no
OXFORD'S physical approach on Saturday came as no surprise according to Boro right back Ronnie Henry.
Graham Westley was incensed after Oxford striker James Constable clashed with Jon Ashton and Scott Laird but Boro's longest serving player said it was no more than he expected.
"We knew they were going to be physical so it wasn't too unexpected to be honest. They had some good physical players but we stood up to the test and we should have come out with more," Henry told The Comet.
Boro's unbeaten run came to an end on Saturday and the former Tottenham trainee felt they should have come away from the Kassam Stadium with at least a point.
You may also want to watch:
"Obviously we wanted to keep the unbeaten run going and I thought we should have because we had the chances to win the game and get something out of it.
"We can't get too down - we move on to Rushden and will hopefully get something out of that one."
- 1 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 2 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 5 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 6 Surprise signing Adam Smith happy to get back into training and playing with Stevenage
- 7 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 8 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 9 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 10 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
Henry has received rave reviews for his performances on the right alongside Lawrie Wilson and the 25-year-old says he's really enjoying his football at the moment.
"Me and Lawrie are doing well together. I'm enjoying playing at right back and hopefully it can carry on.
"The squad's improved - there are a few new players in but not too many. We all know each other and we all get on very well and we're quite confident of going up.