Photographer launches range of Baldock greeting cards
- Credit: Archant
A photographer is launching his range of Baldock greeting cards at The George hotel in the town centre on Tuesday evening.
The cards feature a range of images of the market town, accompanied by a history and appraisal of the modern community on the reverse.
Following the promotional launch – which runs from 6pm until 8pm at the Hitchin Street hotel – Clive will be displaying his range of greeting cards around Baldock and Letchworth.
Clive, who lives in Melbourn, said: “From previous experience in other towns, I find that these views get sent all over the world by visitors and locals alike.
“They play a dual role by promoting tourism, and acting as a pleasant keepsake of a wonderful area, a community to be proud of.”
Clive – who will be on hand to talk about his cards on the night – plans to constantly be updating his range by adding further images to his selection.
He will also be displaying a variety of framed photographs and other greeting cards at The George.
- 1 Wire damage disrupts Great Northern trains between Hitchin and Peterborough
- 2 Red panda Tilly gives birth to ‘miracle’ cub at Paradise Wildlife Park one month after passing of partner Nam Pang
- 3 11-year-old left with facial injuries after Stevenage dog attack
- 4 Ashbottom Close 'altercation' leaves man in his 20s with serious injuries
- 5 Residents show 'strong support' for TK Maxx relocation plans
- 6 'Hitchin is the only place I've felt accepted'
- 7 Three rail and bus strikes in London and the East this week
- 8 Ford Focus and Vauxhall Insignia crash on A602 Stevenage Road
- 9 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 10 Captain uses his head but Stevenage make win over Rochdale harder than it should have been
The views are printed on 300gsm quality board and are cello-wrapped.