Photographer launches range of Baldock greeting cards
- Credit: Archant
A photographer is launching his range of Baldock greeting cards at The George hotel in the town centre on Tuesday evening.
The cards feature a range of images of the market town, accompanied by a history and appraisal of the modern community on the reverse.
Following the promotional launch – which runs from 6pm until 8pm at the Hitchin Street hotel – Clive will be displaying his range of greeting cards around Baldock and Letchworth.
Clive, who lives in Melbourn, said: “From previous experience in other towns, I find that these views get sent all over the world by visitors and locals alike.
“They play a dual role by promoting tourism, and acting as a pleasant keepsake of a wonderful area, a community to be proud of.”
You may also want to watch:
Clive – who will be on hand to talk about his cards on the night – plans to constantly be updating his range by adding further images to his selection.
He will also be displaying a variety of framed photographs and other greeting cards at The George.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 3 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 4 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 5 Man charged with robbery after being tracked down by PD Luther
- 6 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 7 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 8 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 9 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 10 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
The views are printed on 300gsm quality board and are cello-wrapped.