Pervert touches himself in front of woman on train near Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
A man exposed and touched himself inappropriately in broad daylight on a train near Stevenage – and transport officers have today appealed for witnesses.
The indecent behaviour happened on a Thameslink service that left London King’s Cross at 5.16pm on Saturday, September 8.
During the journey, near Stevenage station at about 5.40pm, a man exposed and touched himself inappropriately in front a woman who was sat down.
The pervert is described by transport police as a white man with brown hair, who is thought to be in his 30s. He was wearing a black jacket.
Officers are pursuing a number of enquiries and have today appealed for anyone with information to get in touch.
You may also want to watch:
If you were on the train and saw what happened, get in touch with British Transport Police by sending a text to 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40, quoting reference 479 of September 8.
You can also call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 3 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 4 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 5 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 6 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 7 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 8 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 9 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 10 Nobel School celebrates 60 years