Person taken to hospital after fire breaks out in Stevenage house

Two crews were called to a house in Minehead Way, Stevenage, after a fire broke out in a kitchen. On

Two crews were called to a house in Minehead Way, Stevenage, after a fire broke out in a kitchen. One person was taken to hospital. - Credit: Archant

One person was taken to hospital after a fire broke out at a house in Stevenage last night.

Two fire crews were called to Minehead Way to deal with a blaze which started in the kitchen of a property.

A hosereel and breathing apparatus was used to put out the fire and one person was taken to hospital for further treatment.

The extent or seriousness of their injuries is not yet clear.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter