Permanent reminders of success
WITH the new year well under way, Interaction Recruitment is proud to reward three of their temporary workers for the last quarter of 2005. Based on feedback from our clients, we reward a temporary worker who has exceeded expectations with a certificate,
WITH the new year well under way, Interaction Recruitment is proud to reward three of their temporary workers for the last quarter of 2005.
Based on feedback from our clients, we reward a temporary worker who has exceeded expectations with a certificate, a bottle of champagne and a voucher.
October's winner was Sam Keep, placed at Altro as a production operative. Altro's Casey Harris commented: "We will gladly have Sam back again as he is a really good worker with plenty of common sense."
November's winner was Chris Binks at M-Viron, retailers for Orange mobile phones in Baldock. Chris has now taken a permanent role managing their Royston outlet.
James Lunnon, managing director, commented: "Chris has fitted in with our team extremely well and I am delighted with the staff we have employed from Interaction."
Debbie Donovan was nominated by North Hertfordshire College in December. She undertook a five-week assignment and her line manager, Jackie Payne commented: "Debbie is an excellent administrator who picked things up very quickly. She is typical of the superb quality staff that Interaction consistently provide."
- 1 A1(M) closed in both directions near Letchworth
- 2 Plans approved for former Stevenage bus station site
- 3 Three arrested after cannabis, cash and phones seized
- 4 Lights stolen in Baldock burglary
- 5 11-year-old boy 'seriously injured' after e-scooter and car crash
- 6 Villagers pull together to support boy with life-limiting condition
- 7 Can you spot your school at Stevenage's Commonwealth Games Day?
- 8 Weston fraudster given jail time after scamming council out of £700,000
- 9 Stevenage Armed Forces Day in pictures
- 10 North Herts Sanctuary announces plans to continue support amid service changes
Interaction Recruitment are always looking for new candidates for both temporary and permanent roles within the office support and industrial sectors.
If you would like the opportunity to be our next Temporary of the Month, call us on 01462 670666, email us at LW@irweb.co.uk or take a look at our website www.irweb.co.uk