Permanent reminders of success
WITH the new year well under way, Interaction Recruitment is proud to reward three of their temporary workers for the last quarter of 2005. Based on feedback from our clients, we reward a temporary worker who has exceeded expectations with a certificate,
WITH the new year well under way, Interaction Recruitment is proud to reward three of their temporary workers for the last quarter of 2005.
Based on feedback from our clients, we reward a temporary worker who has exceeded expectations with a certificate, a bottle of champagne and a voucher.
October's winner was Sam Keep, placed at Altro as a production operative. Altro's Casey Harris commented: "We will gladly have Sam back again as he is a really good worker with plenty of common sense."
November's winner was Chris Binks at M-Viron, retailers for Orange mobile phones in Baldock. Chris has now taken a permanent role managing their Royston outlet.
You may also want to watch:
James Lunnon, managing director, commented: "Chris has fitted in with our team extremely well and I am delighted with the staff we have employed from Interaction."
Debbie Donovan was nominated by North Hertfordshire College in December. She undertook a five-week assignment and her line manager, Jackie Payne commented: "Debbie is an excellent administrator who picked things up very quickly. She is typical of the superb quality staff that Interaction consistently provide."
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 3 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 4 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 5 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 6 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 7 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 9 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
Interaction Recruitment are always looking for new candidates for both temporary and permanent roles within the office support and industrial sectors.
If you would like the opportunity to be our next Temporary of the Month, call us on 01462 670666, email us at LW@irweb.co.uk or take a look at our website www.irweb.co.uk