Party to mark David’s Music product list launch ahead of Record Store Day is a huge hit!
- Credit: Archant
It was standing room only at David’s Music in Letchworth during their special party to raise awareness of Record Store Day.
The free party at the much-loved store on Eastcheap saw indie-folk duo the Worry Dolls wow the audience – as a good number of music lovers gathered to help mark David’s official product list of limited vinyl to be released on this year’s RSD, which takes place on Saturday, April 22.
Ashlie Green from David’s told the Comet: “It was a really good night. There was a good turn out and people showed good enthusiasm for our product list.
“We’re looking forward to Record Stroe Day – we’re finalising the running order of the bands that will play on the day.”
Record Store Day is when more than 200 independent record stores across the UK come together to celebrate their unique culture.
You may also want to watch:
Special vinyl releases are made exclusively for the day with thousands more shops around the globe also taking place – in what has become one of the biggest annual events on the music calendar.
For more details on the event follow David’s on Twitter @DavidsMusicLGC.
- 1 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 2 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 3 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 4 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 5 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 6 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 7 Surprise signing Adam Smith happy to get back into training and playing with Stevenage
- 8 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 9 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 10 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
To learn more about the Worry Dolls visit www.worrydollsmusic.com and for more on next month’s Record Store Day see www.recordstoreday.co.uk