Parrett could miss rest of the season
- Credit: Archant
Midfielder has bittersweet game as injury comes after he had scored the opener against MK Dons
Dean Parrett could miss the rest of the season, according to Stevenage manager Graham Westley.
The midfielder scored the opening goal in today’s 3-2 defeat for Boro at home to MK Dons, but an hour into the match he was stretchered off the pitch with an ankle injury.
Speaking after the match Westley, who recently lost Roarie Deacon for the rest of the season through injury, said: “He’s laying on the treatment table, sore. That’s probably his season I think.
“It’s not ideal with Roarie being down as well, so [that is] two players who play that similar role that has been very effective for us in behind the front two.
You may also want to watch:
“One man’s disaster is another man’s opportunity and I’m sure Deano will be back in not too long a time.”
- 1 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 2 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 3 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 4 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 5 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 7 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 8 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 9 Man charged with robbery after being tracked down by PD Luther
- 10 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home