Owners of Italian cafe bidding farewell after 25 years of serving customers in Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
The owners of an Italian cafe are bidding farewell after 25 years of serving customers in Letchworth.
Ciao Cafe, which was formerly known as Patrick’s Coffee House, came under new management on Friday, after Jo and Li Provenzano relinquished control of the Mediterranean cafe.
Jo said: “As many of you know, Friday was our last day of service.
“We have loved building relationships with many of our loyal customers over the past 25 years.
“We are truly grateful for your support and love over the years and will miss you all.
You may also want to watch:
“Ciao Cafe will be under new management and we hope you will show the same support you have shown to us to the new family.
“Here’s to the end of an era, ciao!”
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 History buffs celebrate town's historic buildings
- 3 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 4 'Important milestone' reached in building of John Barker Place
- 5 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Council approves new measures to get to net zero by 2030
- 9 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 10 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
The Eastcheap eatery – which is advertising for job vacancies – is now called iZ Cafe and will be opening soon.