One treated with oxygen after Stevenage house fire
- Credit: Archant
A person was treated with oxygen after a house fire in Stevenage in the early hours of this morning.
Both crews from the town were called just after 3am after reports that a dishwasher had caught alight at a house in Mandeville.
One person received oxygen at the scene.
It follows another fire in Hitchin last night which also saw someone given oxygen after suffering from smoke inhalation.
A crew from the town were called just before 7pm to reports that two sheds in Bedford Road were well alight.
You may also want to watch:
The patient was left in the care of the ambulance service.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 5 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 9 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 10 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision