On course for a bouncing spring - Adventure golf course, TGI Fridays, and mass trampolining set to breathe new life into Stevenage Leisure Park
- Credit: Archant
It’s all change this spring at Stevenage Leisure Park with a series of new attractions set to bring a distinctly stateside feel to the Kings Way site.
New life will be breathed into the vacant floor above the recently closed Chicago’s nightclub, with a new adventure golf centre set to open on March 28.
The underwater-themed Lost Word course, filled with animatronic dinosaurs and sea creatures, is being run by Adventure Leisure Ltd.
The 36-hole course is designed for children of all ages and families, but there is also fully licensed bar and separate party areas.
Restaurant chain TGI Fridays also confirmed on Wednesday it will be opening a new 210 seater restaurant in mid April within part of the former Smilin’ Sam’s site. It will be the chain’s 75th UK restaurant and its central feature will be an island bar where staff will mix cocktails for guests.
You may also want to watch:
Also coming soon is Air Space freestyle jumping featuring 100 interconnected trampolines and offering team sports including acrobatic dodgeball, power jumping and bouncing penalty shootouts. It will open at a date to be confirmed.
- 1 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 5 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 6 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 7 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 8 Developers confirm controversial plans for Hitchin flats to go to appeal
- 9 MPs and councillors react to tragic passing of Sir David Amess
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket