Oli takes part in spicy spectacular
A SPICY spectacular is set to sizzle as one of the UK s top Asian chefs travels to India for the International British Fusion Food Festival. Curry king Oli Khan – chef at Surma Indian restaurant in Stevenage s Old Town – showcased his culinary talents at
A SPICY spectacular is set to sizzle as one of the UK's top Asian chefs travels to India for the International British Fusion Food Festival.
Curry king Oli Khan - chef at Surma Indian restaurant in Stevenage's Old Town - showcased his culinary talents at Red Fort restaurant, London, before he jets off to Dhaka, India, later this month.
Mayor of Stevenage Simon Speller went along to Surma to wish the twice regional chef of the year well.
Oli will join three other chefs to produce a range of new dishes giving a spicy twist to traditional Anglo-Indian meals.
You may also want to watch:
Diners will be given the chance to tuck into the best of British Asian dishes at two five-star hotels in Dhaka, Bangladesh, and Calcutta, India.
- 1 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 2 Stevenage council: 'More flats will bring life to town'
- 3 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 4 Cancelled school trip to red list Peru sees some students losing £2,250
- 5 Hitchin Boys' teacher honoured with national award
- 6 Stevenage schoolboy wins national chef award
- 7 H-Town Almost Unlocked to celebrate 'eclectic mix' of Hitchin retailers
- 8 A602 remains partially shut in Stevenage after crash
- 9 Special needs school's urgent appeal for swim helpers
- 10 'COVID can't stop us!' - Zimbabwe school fees raised with garden party after Stevenage Day cancelled