Oli takes part in spicy spectacular
A SPICY spectacular is set to sizzle as one of the UK s top Asian chefs travels to India for the International British Fusion Food Festival. Curry king Oli Khan – chef at Surma Indian restaurant in Stevenage s Old Town – showcased his culinary talents at
A SPICY spectacular is set to sizzle as one of the UK's top Asian chefs travels to India for the International British Fusion Food Festival.
Curry king Oli Khan - chef at Surma Indian restaurant in Stevenage's Old Town - showcased his culinary talents at Red Fort restaurant, London, before he jets off to Dhaka, India, later this month.
Mayor of Stevenage Simon Speller went along to Surma to wish the twice regional chef of the year well.
Oli will join three other chefs to produce a range of new dishes giving a spicy twist to traditional Anglo-Indian meals.
You may also want to watch:
Diners will be given the chance to tuck into the best of British Asian dishes at two five-star hotels in Dhaka, Bangladesh, and Calcutta, India.
- 1 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 2 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 3 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 4 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 5 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 6 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 9 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 10 Praise for hat-trick hero Codi Lee-Spavins from delighted Stotfold boss