Oktoberfest season is back with events in Stevenage and Baldock
- Credit: Archant
The second annual Oktoberfest is set to return to Stevenage’s King George V Playing Fields tomorrow evening.
The sold out event returns tomorrow from 6pm to 11pm for one day only, and celebrates the festivals held in Munich, Bavaria and Germany.
Organisers have set up shop on the field located close to the town centre.
This year, event planners have worked in partnership with Stevenage Borough Council, and are set to bring 30,000 litres of Bavarian beer, as well as and outdoor food court.
The festivities continue into next weekend, with Baldock's second annual Oktoberfest taking place at the Brandles School on Friday, Saturday and Sunday - October 25-27 - to raise money for charities and organisations in the town.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are still available for the Friday evening - 6pm until 11pm and the Saturday afternoon - 12 noon to 5pm.
To buy tickets, go to baldocktoberfest.org.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision