CCTV images released following Stevenage phone theft
- Credit: Archant
CCTV images have been released following a shoplifting offence in Stevenage last month.
Police are hoping to identify the two boys pictured above, who they would like to speak to as part of their enquiries.
At around 11.20am on July 17, three males entered the O2 Store in Queensway and removed mobile phones from display stands before leaving the store.
A 13-year-old boy has been arrested on suspicion of theft and has been released under investigation.
PC Ben Swapp said: “I’d like to speak to the people pictured as I believe they were in the area at the time of the theft and may have information that can help the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
“Anyone who recognises them or has information, which they think could help our enquiries, should get in contact.”
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or submit details through their anonymous online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 3 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 4 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 5 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 6 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 9 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 10 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit