npower League 1 round-up
Latest League 1 news: AFC Bournemouth, Hartlepool, Exeter City, Notts County
AFC Bournemouth have turned Wes Fogden’s loan deal into a permanent signing.
Currently, Football League clubs cannot bring in players on loan from the Conference South where Fogden’s club Havant and Waterlooville play their football. Permanent signings are allowed from leagues below the Blue Square Premier and as such Fogden has penned a three-year deal with the club.
Staying with AFC Bournemouth, Hartlepool have been fined �2,500 by the Football Association after failing to control their players in their clash with AFC on September 24.
The charge relates to an incident during the clash when players from both sides were involved in a mass confrontation.
You may also want to watch:
Paul Tisdale is the latest npower League 1 manager to reject a link with Nottingham Forest.
The Exeter boss joins MK Dons manager Karl Robinson and Notts County boss Martin Allen in being linked with a move to the City Ground in recent days.
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 3 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 4 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 5 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 6 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 7 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 8 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 9 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 10 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit