North Herts College set to host charity fashion show
- Credit: Archant
STUDENTS from a college will be hosting a fashion show to raise money for charity.
The event, organised by North Hertfordshire College, will be held on May 30 at the Broadway Hotel in Letchworth GC.
Fashion students from the college will be staging their own 30-minute catwalk, showcasing the collection they have designed for their end of year exams.
All proceeds from the show will go to the Garden House Hospice.
Tickets to the event, which starts at 7.30pm, cost £5, including free entry into a champagne prize draw. Tickets are available from Funkydory, 19 The Wynd and La Concha, next to Letchworth GC railway station.
You may also want to watch:
For more information call Di on 07803968284.
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 3 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 4 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 5 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 6 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed