Nine carat diamond and Rolex watch stolen in Stevenage burglary
- Credit: Archant
A NECKLACE with a nine carat diamond and a Rolex watch were among the items stolen by thieves who smashed their way into a house using a paving slab.
An unknown number of burglars broke into a house in Lodge Way, Stevenage, some time between 10.30am on Thursday, August 22, and 9pm on Saturday, August 24, using a paving slab to smash a window.
Offenders made off with a gold necklace with a nine carat diamond and ruby pendant, as well as four watches, including a Rolex and one bought just after World War II.
Investigator Jordan Carter from the Operation Manhunt Team said: “I would like to appeal to anyone who was in the area between these times and may have seen anything suspicious to contact me.
“The items taken have very good descriptions and I would also like to appeal to anyone who believes they have been offered them or seen them for sale.”
You may also want to watch:
If you have information call the police non-emergency number 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 2 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 3 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 4 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 5 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 7 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 8 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 9 Man charged with robbery after being tracked down by PD Luther
- 10 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home