New Year’s message: Garden House Hospice
A NEW Year’s message from Letchworth GC charity Garden House Hospice.
“WE WOULD like to take this opportunity to thank the individuals, groups, volunteers, companies and the Comet for their generosity and support in 2012.
“We never cease to be amazed by the variety of ways that people come up with to help raise funds for the hospice.
“Without this invaluable support the hospice would not be able to continue to offer its range of essential services to the people of Comet country.
“As the only adult hospice for North Hertfordshire, the services we offer are unique to this region and absolutely vital to the patients and their families we help to care for.
You may also want to watch:
“Our hope for 2013 is simply that this wonderful support continues so that we can maintain and expand the care we have continually offered since 1990.”
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision