New faces on the beat as Chris and Michelle swap neighbourhood patches in Letchworth and Baldock
- Credit: Archant
Two police community support officers are swapping the areas they patrol as part of the Letchworth and Baldock Safer Neighbourhood Team.
PCSO Chris Farrier, who has been with the force for five years, previously looked after Letchworth and will now be taking on Baldock, but will be still be covering Letchworth’s Jackmans estate.
He said: “I’m really looking forward to a new challenge in Baldock, and it’s great to retain some familiarity through still looking after Jackmans.”
PCSO Michelle Trussell, who has 10 years service, said: “I have really enjoyed working in Baldock and I am looking forward to starting in Letchworth, getting to know the local people and keeping anti-social behaviour low.”
She’s also aiming to improve links between the police and the business community through the Business Watch scheme.
You may also want to watch:
You can contact any PCSO if they are on duty by dialling 01707 354192 and saying the name of the officer you want to talk to, but always dial 999 in an emergency.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 History buffs celebrate town's historic buildings
- 4 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 5 'Important milestone' reached in building of John Barker Place
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 9 Council approves new measures to get to net zero by 2030
- 10 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?