New beer for Stevenage FC fans as club team up with brewery
- Credit: Archant
Stevenage FC fans will be able to quench their matchday thirst with a new locally brewed beer set to go on sale at the Lamex Stadium today.
The club have teamed up with Stevenage-based brewery Bog Brew to produce Boro Brew.
The golden ale is brewed at On The Green restaurant in the Old Town and is Stevenage FC’s first locally brewed beer.
“We are delighted to have partnered with Bog Brew. a local company producing local produce in our town,” said chief executive Alex Tunbridge.
“Following feedback from supporters who have requested ales on a matchday, we are pleased to provide them with one and also to be supporting one of the towns local businesses.”
You may also want to watch:
Boro Brew will be available for just £3 in the Broadhall Suite and hospitality areas today as Stevenage take on Bury in League Two.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 5 Man charged with robbery after being tracked down by PD Luther
- 6 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 7 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 8 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 9 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 10 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go