Nando’s, Patisserie Valerie and Costa Coffee all set to open inside new Stevenage Debenhams flagship store
- Credit: Archant
Patisserie Valerie, Nando’s and Costa Coffee are three of the food and drink highlights to quench your thirst and tickle your tastebuds inside Stevenage’s new Debenhams store – set to open on Thursday.
The doors of the brand new department store on the Roaring Meg Retail & Leisure Park will be thrown open to the public in a grand opening, and all three food and drink outlets will open on the same day.
Patisserie Valerie’s outlet inside the new store is creating 20 jobs.
The famed bakery and continental cake shop currently operates more than 145 cafes across the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
The new store will serve Patisserie Valerie’s range of handcrafted gateaux and patisserie, which will surely be perfect for a break from shopping.
You may also want to watch:
Punters will also be able to enjoy handcrafted coffee made by trained baristas, and also a range of loose leaf teas and afternoon teas.
There will also be an order and collect service for celebration cakes for any occasion.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 5 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 6 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 7 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 8 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 9 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
Customers can sign up to Patisserie Valerie’s Cake Club to receive exclusive offers and promotions, and hear all of the latest news at www.pvcakeclub.co.uk.
Costa Coffee will serve its usual range of teas and coffees, cakes and snacks, while Nando’s will offer its trademark flame-grilled chicken and range of peri-peri marinades.
Other highlights of the Debenhams store include a brow bar, a bra fit service, a personal shopper service, travel money and free Wifi.