Nadine Dorries confirmed as contestant on I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!
NADINE Dorries has been confirmed as a contestant in reality television show I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!
The MP for Mid Bedfordshire will join the likes of Eastenders star Charlie Brooks, former Coronation star Helen Flanagan and Doctor Who actor Colin Baker in the ITV1 show.
The 55-year-old has said aside from missing her three daughters she will also miss her dog.
She has said her dream camper would be Sir Winston Churchill.
Ms Dorries is the first serving politician to compete in the reality television show.
You may also want to watch:
She reckons her day job will stand her in good stead for jungle life: “Westminster is a jungle,” she declares.
“Game playing, tactics, strategies. In Westminster you achieve everything by vote. This is the same.”
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 5 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 6 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 7 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 8 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 9 Case for the defence needed quickly after bad defeat for Stevenage
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
Her profile entry says: “Before she flew out to Australia, Ms Dorries told none of her fellow politicians about her adventure down under, but reckons the leader of her party, Prime Minster David Cameron, will be glad to see her on the other side of the world: “I am a thorn in his side. He will be relieved.”
Ms Dorries has warned her fellow celebrities saying: “I won’t deliberately start an argument. But if anyone wants to take me on, I will be up for it.”
The show starts at 9pm on Sunday.