Music premiere to raise cash for school charity
A WORLD music premiere with a difference is set to take place at Knebworth this Saturday, November 11. The one-day music festival, including two unique concerts, is set to raise money for the Chrysalis School for Autism in Codicote. A Programme of Premier
A WORLD music premiere with a difference is set to take place at Knebworth this Saturday, November 11.
The one-day music festival, including two unique concerts, is set to raise money for the Chrysalis School for Autism in Codicote.
A Programme of Premieres at 3pm is a world first, as children aged between three and 10 perform music composed for them by music teacher and the event's organiser, Samantha Jellett.
The event will also showcase the children's own compositions including winning entries in the European Piano Teachers' Association. Entry is free at Trinity Church, Knebworth and a closing collection will be held for Chrysalis School.
You may also want to watch:
The evening from 7.45pm also offers a sparkling array of entertainment, with music from jazz to classical performed by the chamber choir, Mosaic. Tickets are £8 (under-16s are free) and are available from Trussels the Butchers in Knebworth.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 5 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 6 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 7 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 8 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 9 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 10 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage