Murder investigation launched after man dies in Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
A MURDER investigation has been launched by police, after a man died last night.
A 21-year-old man was found in Dyes Lane, near Stevenage, with serious injuries.
Ambulance crews attended the scene and took the man to hospital, but he died from his injuries.
Police were called to reports of a disturbance at a caravan site in Dyes Lane, near Stevenage, at 11.25pm.
A spokesman said: “A murder investigation has been launched and enquiries are currently on-going.
You may also want to watch:
“A section of the A1(M) near to the area was closed as part of that investigation as it is believed to have formed part of a possible crime scene.
“The section (northbound carriageway close to Junction 7) was closed in the early hours and reopened at 5.30am. Southbound was unaffected.”
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 3 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 4 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 5 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 6 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 7 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 8 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 9 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
EEAST spokesman Gary Sanderson said: “Our thoughts are with his family at this tragic time.”