Multiple road closures in place this week in Stevenage and Hitchin area
- Credit: Archant
A series of road closures are in place this week affecting Stevenage and North Herts.
Damask Green Road is shut for roadworks between Weston and Warden’s Green, and traffic is being diverted via Back Lane and Lannock Hill to the B197 and the A1(M) roundabout at Junction 8 for Stevenage.
The closure will be in place until Monday.
In Hitchin, Hawthorn Close is closed with a diversion route using Meadow Way in place until July 28.
Also in Hitchin, a section of Blackhorse Lane is closed, with a diversion route around London Road and the A602 in place until July 31.
You may also want to watch:
At Sandon, there is a road closure on the Kelshall road, with diversion routes in place via Odsey until July 28.
Full information of all road closures can be found at roadworks.org.
- 1 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 5 MPs and councillors react to tragic passing of Sir David Amess
- 6 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 9 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 10 Developers confirm controversial plans for Hitchin flats to go to appeal