‘Much loved’ Stotfold 29-year-old last seen in Stevenage has been missing for two weeks
- Credit: Archant
The family and friends of a 29-year-old man who has been missing for two weeks are growing increasingly concerned about his whereabouts.
Stephen Fisher – who is from Stotfold – was last seen leaving a hotel in Stevenage on Saturday, November 14.
He is described as being 5ft 10in tall, of medium build, with spiky ginger hair, blue eyes and two moles on his left cheek.
He speaks with a Scottish accent and has links to Ayrshire north of the border and London, as well as Hertfordshire.
PC Jayne Klein from the Missing Persons Unit said: “I am appealing to Stephen to make contact with a friend, relative or police to let someone know he is safe.
You may also want to watch:
“Stephen is very loved and highly thought of, and his family miss him.”
Anyone who believes they have seen Stephen or knows of his whereabouts is asked to call the police non-emergency number 101.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 3 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 4 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 5 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 8 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 9 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed