Motorists warned of queuing traffic tonight on A1 (M) heading for Stevenage
Warnings for motorists on Wednesday evening using the A1 (M) of possible delays northbound around junction 6 at Welwyn where there is queuing traffic. Slow moving traffic is also reported on the on the A1 (M) between junction 4 and 3 either side of the H
Warnings for motorists on Wednesday evening using the A1 (M) of possible delays northbound around junction 6 at Welwyn where there is queuing traffic.
Slow moving traffic is also reported on the on the A1 (M) between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed ,limit.
Also expect delays on the M25 between junction 15 with the M40 and junction 17 at Maple Cross through the roadworks where there is a 50mph speed limit.
On the M1 there is heavy traffic northbound between junction 9 at Redbourn and junction 10 the Luton Airport Spur Road in the roadworks area.
On the M11 delays can be expected between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden in both directions through the roadworks.
In Bedfordshire very slow moving traffic is reported westbound on the A421 westbound at Bedford at junction 13 with the M1 and on the A505 Dunstable Road, Luton, there is slow traffic between Waller Avenue and Leagrave Road.
- 1 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 2 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 3 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 4 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 5 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 6 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 7 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 8 A1(M) closed in both directions due to fallen cables
- 9 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes
- 10 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
Train travellers using First Capital Connect are being warned that services between Finsbury Park and Moorgate have been disrupted throughout the afternoon owing to signalling problems and some services may be late or cancelled this evening until the timetable returns to normal.
London Underground has been accepting tickets on most routes.