Motorists faced delays on the A1 (M) around Stevenage this morning
Motorists faced early morning delays on the A1 (M) southbound with heavy traffic around junction 7 at Stevenage and between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit. There was
Motorists faced early morning delays on the A1 (M) southbound with heavy traffic around junction 7 at Stevenage and between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
There was also congestion on the A602 with heavy traffic on Broadhall Way leading to the A1 (M) and on Gunnels Wood Road.
On the A1 Barnet By-Pass there is queuing traffic between Sterling Corner and the Watford By-Pass in Borehamwood.
On the M25 here is queuing traffic anticlockwise between Watford and junction 18 at Chorley Wood and slow moving traffic through the roadworks area between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists using the M11 could also encounter delays between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden through the roadworks where one lane is closed.
On the M1 there could also be delays between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 for Flitwick through the roadworks.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 5 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 9 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 10 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack