First Mothers in Business networking event is roaring success
- Credit: Archant
More than 25 businesswomen attended the first networking event of the Stevenage branch of Mothers in Business Association since its relaunch.
Ahisha Ferguson led the event at Our Mutual Friend, which included discussions around how to publicise your business.
She told the Comet: 'The best word to describe the morning is 'buzzing'. It was great to meet some many women from in and around Stevenage.
'Our guest speaker Haddy Folivi is a publicist and it was amazing to hear her advice.
'It was a great experience for everyone to meet people and some got some business out of it.'
You may also want to watch:
The event was sponsored by Katie's Bespoke Balloons and Gifts, PixelBot Photoboot, Chloe's Cakes and Alannah Herbert Photography.
The next will be held on March 27, and will see guest speaker Paris Cesvette discussing how to be an unapologetic mother and woman in the professional workplace.
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 5 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 6 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 9 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 10 Knebworth's Jamie Rutherford lands Tour Championship with dramatic final round
For tickets, go to http://www.bit.ly/mibastevmarch.