Moro makes Millwall bow
Former Boro striker Steve Morison was in action for his new club last night (Wednesday) when Millwall gained a 1-0 win against Dagenham and Redbridge. The 25-year-old played the first half of the Lions first pre-season friendly and is likely to be part
Former Boro striker Steve Morison was in action for his new club last night (Wednesday) when Millwall gained a 1-0 win against Dagenham and Redbridge.
The 25-year-old played the first half of the Lions' first pre-season friendly and is likely to be part of the side that faces Irish side Galway at the weekend.
Morison left Boro earlier this summer in a deal worth �130,000 and will return to The Lamex Stadium later this month when Kenny Jackett's face Stevenage in a pre-season friendly on Saturday, July 25 (3pm kick-off).
Meanwhile, former Boro boss Peter Taylor has not ruled out signing striker Calum Willock.
You may also want to watch:
Willock was released by Boro boss Graham Westley earlier this summer and has been on trial with Wycombe this past week.
Unlike fellow trialists Carl Cort and Ian Westlake, Willock failed to seal a place on the Wanderers' trip to The Chairboys Errea South West Challenge competition in Devon, but Taylor has said he is still open to signing the striker.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 4 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 5 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 6 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 7 Case for the defence needed quickly after bad defeat for Stevenage
- 8 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 9 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket