More acts added to Knebworth festival line-up
ORGANISERS of the Sonisphere rock festival at Knebworth House have pulled off another exclusive performance.Jetting in from Chicago, Illinois, next week will be hard rock heroes SOiL.They will be making their only UK festival appearance at Knebworth ove
ORGANISERS of the Sonisphere rock festival at Knebworth House have pulled off another exclusive performance.
Jetting in from Chicago, Illinois, next week will be hard rock heroes SOiL.
They will be making their only UK festival appearance at Knebworth over the weekend of August 1 and 2.
The band are very much looking forward to their flying visit, and giving fans a chance to hear some new material.
You may also want to watch:
Bassist Tim King said: "We are extremely excited to be part of the Sonisphere Festival this year.
"We have just finished recording the new SOiL album 'Picture Perfect'.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
"This will be an exclusive one date UK show to play some new material for the fans, as well as some old classics."
The two-day rock event will also feature the first UK appearance of Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington's side project, Dead By Sunrise.
Made up of members of industrial rockers Julien-K and led by Bennington, the band will release their debut album later this year.
Heavy metal legends Saxon will replace Thin Lizzy, and Californian hard rockers Buckcherry have also been confirmed for the camping festival.
Another addition to the line-up are alternative rockers Alien Ant Farm, who hit the top five in the charts with a cover of the Michael Jackson song Smooth Criminal in 2001.
They join the likes of headliners Linkin Park and Metallica, Limp Bizkit, Feeder, Nine Inch Nails, Lamb of God, Heaven & Hell, Anthrax, and Taking Back Sunday.
Tickets for Sonisphere are available from www.sonispherefestivals.com