Moggerhanger hospice set for Lights of Love event to remember loved ones
- Credit: Archant
Sue Ryder St John’s Hospice staff are preparing for its Lights of Love event this Sunday, which is dedicated to remembering loved ones at Christmas.
The event, which is held at the Moggerhanger-based hospice, reflects and celebrates the lives of loved ones who have passed away, complete with a special Christmas carol service.
There will be readings and entertainment from the Potton Lower School Choir and Bedford Opus 18 Community Choir.
Guests will be invited to write a dedication to their loved one, which will be placed on a candle for the tree of lights.
Lights around the hospice, gardens and on the tree will be switched on.
You may also want to watch:
The event is free to attend and will take place at the hospice in St John’s Road from 5pm to 7pm.
For more information, go to www.sueryder.org, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01767 642412.
- 1 Stevenage council: 'More flats will bring life to town'
- 2 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 3 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 4 Cancelled school trip to red list Peru sees some students losing £2,250
- 5 Hitchin Boys' teacher honoured with national award
- 6 'COVID can't stop us!' - Zimbabwe school fees raised with garden party after Stevenage Day cancelled
- 7 H-Town Almost Unlocked to celebrate 'eclectic mix' of Hitchin retailers
- 8 A602 remains partially shut in Stevenage after crash
- 9 Stevenage schoolboy wins national chef award
- 10 Special needs school's urgent appeal for swim helpers