Missing teenagers could be at Sonisphere
POLICE searching for two missing teenagers believe they may be attending Sonisphere Festival this weekend.
Georgia Bowden, 14, was last seen a week ago (23 July) and her boyfriend, 16-year-old Jake Holley, has been missing since Sunday, July 25.
The pair, who are believed to be together, were both last seen in the Kingston area of London, but information suggests the couple have plans to attend the rock festival Sonisphere, held in Knebworth from today (Friday) until Sunday.
Georgia is described as white, 5ft 7in tall with very long brown hair, and was wearing a black T-shirt with white writing on it and black jogging bottoms. She may be bare foot as she has left her shoes at home.
Jake is described as white, 5ft 7in tall with blond hair.
You may also want to watch:
He has piercings through his right eyebrow, and in his nose and it is possible that he may have cut or shaven his hair since the photo was taken.
Anyone with information should contact the Missing Person Unit at Kingston Police Station on 0300 123 1212 or the Missing People helpline on 0500 700 700.
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 3 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 4 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 5 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 6 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 9 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit
- 10 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash