Have you seen this missing man from Stevenage?
- Credit: Archant
A man with links to Stevenage has been missing for more than two weeks, prompting fresh concerns from friends and family.
John Dick, 37, was last seen in Bury St Edmunds at around 6.30pm on Monday, November 30.
John lives in Stevenage, but was last reported to have been seen in the Suffolk area.
He is described as white, 6ft tall, with short cropped grey straight hair, short dark brown stubble which is greying.
He has a tattoo of a full tribal sleeve on one arm, and the other has a full sleeve with a Royal Marine’s emblem.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are growing increasing concerned for John’s welfare, and ask anyone with relevant information or who may have spotted John to get in contact with Suffolk Police via 101.
- 1 Seven things that are gone but not forgotten in Stevenage
- 2 Green light for 40-bed homeless shelter in Letchworth
- 3 Man to face court after admitting to £15,000 cigarette stealing spree
- 4 Patients sing praises of new Letchworth vaccine centre
- 5 Council tax to rise as Stevenage residents bear brunt of COVID-19 costs
- 6 Gardens and dinosaur trail reopening at weekends at Knebworth House
- 7 New mass COVID-19 vaccine centre opens in Letchworth
- 8 Rewind: A mysterious corner shop killing that shaped the future of British policing
- 9 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate
- 10 Stalker jailed after six month period that left victim 'powerless'