Have you seen this missing man from Stevenage?
- Credit: Archant
A man with links to Stevenage has been missing for more than two weeks, prompting fresh concerns from friends and family.
John Dick, 37, was last seen in Bury St Edmunds at around 6.30pm on Monday, November 30.
John lives in Stevenage, but was last reported to have been seen in the Suffolk area.
He is described as white, 6ft tall, with short cropped grey straight hair, short dark brown stubble which is greying.
He has a tattoo of a full tribal sleeve on one arm, and the other has a full sleeve with a Royal Marine’s emblem.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are growing increasing concerned for John’s welfare, and ask anyone with relevant information or who may have spotted John to get in contact with Suffolk Police via 101.
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 5 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 6 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 10 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire