Missing girl is believed to be hiding with Stevenage man suspected of violent assault
- Credit: Archant
There are fears a missing Stevenage teenager may be with a man wanted by police on suspicion of a violent crime.
Herts police released an image of Milli Archer today in an effort to try and trace her.
The 17-year-old was last seen by her family in Stevenage on Tuesday, April 21.
It is believed she is with Liam Pressley, who is from Wisden Road in Stevenage.
An image has also been released of the 26-year-old who is wanted in connection with an assault on a woman, which happened on the day that Milli was last seen.
You may also want to watch:
Milli is described as white, 5ft 5ins tall and of a thin build with shoulder length blonde hair.
Anyone with information should call Herts police on 101.
- 1 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 2 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 5 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 6 Surprise signing Adam Smith happy to get back into training and playing with Stevenage
- 7 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 8 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 9 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 10 Knebworth's Jamie Rutherford lands Tour Championship with dramatic final round