Milton Keynes man wanted over threat to kill incident in Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
An appeal has been launched to trace a man who is wanted by police in connection with an incident where a threat to kill is alleged to have been made.
Officers from Hertfordshire Constabulary are appealing for the public’s help to track down Dwayne Peters.
The 28-year-old is wanted on suspicion of three offences which occurred in Letchworth GC - threats to kill, harassment and criminal damage with intent to endanger life.
Peters, whose last known address was Ambridge Grove in Milton Keynes, is also wanted by Thames Valley Police for traffic related offences.
He has links to the Netherfield, Broughton and Wolverton areas of Milton Keynes and the Wormwood Scrubs area of London.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who knows of his whereabouts is asked to Herts police on non-emergency number 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 3 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 6 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 7 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 8 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 9 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 10 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash