Millwall boss denies making a bid for Morison
MILLWALL boss Kenny Jackett has denied his club has made a bid for Boro striker Steve Morison. Speculation has been rife that the London club was ready to dip into its purse to sign Morison after Jackett saw the striker score in the fourth minute of Boro
MILLWALL boss Kenny Jackett has denied his club has made a bid for Boro striker Steve Morison.
Speculation has been rife that the London club was ready to dip into its purse to sign Morison after Jackett saw the striker score in the fourth minute of Boro's 3-1 win over Kidderminster on Tuesday evening.
But although the Lions have been linked with a move for Morison since the January transfer window, Jackett told the South London Press he has not made a move for the hitman.
"He is a player I have monitored but we have not made a bid," Jackett said, "and there is nothing imminent.
You may also want to watch:
"All my focus is on the play-offs at the moment and once we know which division we are in, we will then start looking ahead to next season and seeing what we need.
- 1 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 6 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 7 Hertfordshire Garden Show set to return to Knebworth Park this summer
- 8 World premiere screening of film Lightships at Letchworth's Broadway cinema
- 9 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 10 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust