Midfielder to miss Salisbury clash
Boro midfielder Darren Murphy will miss out on tomorrow s Blue Square Premier clash at Salisbury City due to suspension. The Irishman picked up his fifth yellow card of the season in the 2-0 win against Chester City on Tuesday evening and manager Graham
Boro midfielder Darren Murphy will miss out on tomorrow's Blue Square Premier clash at Salisbury City due to suspension.
The Irishman picked up his fifth yellow card of the season in the 2-0 win against Chester City on Tuesday evening and manager Graham Westley is likely to push Michael Bostwick into midfield to compensate for his absence.
Jon Ashton could partner Mark Roberts at the heart of the defence as Boro look to keep the pressure on league leaders Oxford United.
Salisbury have suspension problems of their own with Jamie Turley and Daniel Webb missing out although manager Tommy Widdrington was granted special dispensation by the Football Conference to sign defender Chris Todd on a month's loan yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
Todd will be thrown straight in against Boro and is likely to do battle against Whites old boy Charlie Griffin, who is likely to be restored to the starting line-up after being a substitute during midweek.
Lee Boylan could miss out after being taken off at half time against Chester despite not suffering from injury.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 History buffs celebrate town's historic buildings
- 4 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 5 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 6 'Important milestone' reached in building of John Barker Place
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 9 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 10 Council approves new measures to get to net zero by 2030