Members-only venue set to open in Hitchin
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A preview is being held tonight ahead of the opening of a members-only Hitchin venue.
Bogarts, situated on top of The George Inn in Bucklersbury, is the brainchild of the pub’s owner, Lee Taggart.
Speaking to the Comet the 28-year-old said: “This is going to be a place where people can continue the night but without the loud music and a crowded area. Bogarts has the capacity for about 40-50 people, who will have paid a membership of about £50 for the year.
“It’s a place where people can relax in a safe and comfortable environment. We’ll have background music playing so that people can still hold a conversation and we’ll serve drinks and cold platters.”
Mr Taggart will hold a preview night from 9pm to 1am tonight for members of the public to see inside.
You may also want to watch:
Bogarts will launch on September 15, opening Thursday to Saturday from 9pm to 3am.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 3 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 4 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 5 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 6 Case for the defence needed quickly after bad defeat for Stevenage
- 7 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 8 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 9 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket