Medals and coins stolen from house in Arlesey
A COLLECTION of sentimental medals and coins have been stolen from a property.
The burglary happened in Arlesey sometime between 11.30am and 3.30pm on Thursday October 11 in Chase Close.
The offenders gained entry to the property through an unsecure kitchen window and then searched the house taking a mobile phone, a jar of loose change and two distinctive items, a Queen’s Diamond Jubilee gold medal in a clear case and a rare silver Gibraltar Regiment coin which has two flags on it.
Detective Constable Tom Whitwoth, is keen to hear from anyone who was in Chase Close at the time of the burglary and may have seen anything suspicious. He would also like to hear from anyone who may have been offered any of the items.
If you have information relating to this incident, contact DC Whitworth, on 01234 275397, the non-emergency number 101, or text information to 07786 200011.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers, on 0800 555 111, or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 3 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 6 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 7 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 8 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 9 Hitchin launches H-Town Pounds
- 10 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright