Stevenage and North Herts McDonald’s reopen for drive-thru
- Credit: © Terry Harris
McDonald’s in Stevenage and North Herts have reopened for drive-thru today.
The McDonald’s at Stevenage Leisure Park, and Monkswood Retail Park, have both reopened, as well as the Hitchin drive-thru on A505 Nightingale Road, and the Letchworth McDonald’s on Avenue One.
A total of 497 drive-thru’s re-opened across the UK this morning, and a further 43 restaurants opened for McDelivery.
A spokesperson for McDonald’s said: “We are glad to be back but it will look a little different and may take a little longer, so please bear with us.
“We have fewer employees in our kitchens to enable our teams to social distance and work safely.
“We will have a limited menu (no breakfast or Shakes for now) and will open for reduced hours (11am-10pm).
“We encourage you to use contactless payment methods and cap your spend at £25.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 3 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 4 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 5 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 6 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 7 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 8 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 9 Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on: All you need to know
- 10 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
“For those visiting our drive-thrus, you can browse the menu, order and pay ahead using the My McDonald’s App - we’ll start preparing your order when you’re near the restaurant.”