Have your say on developing maternity services in Hertfordshire
- Credit: Archant
Parents and maternity service health professionals are being invited to have their say about the way maternity and neonatal services in Hertfordshire are delivered.
An interactive workshop will be held at Stevenage’s Lister Hospital on Saturday from 10am to 1.30pm, using a specially developed board game to help participants consider maternity and neonatal services from different points of view.
Melissa Davis, deputy head of midwifery, said: “This session will look at ways in which services can be developed and delivered to meet the needs of our women and their families.
“In particular, we will be looking at ways in which having the same person or team look after you during your pregnancy can have an impact on your care.
“This is an opportunity to discuss what women really want and how we can work together to achieve this.”
You may also want to watch:
Register your interest in attending by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 3 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 6 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 7 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 8 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 9 Hitchin launches H-Town Pounds
- 10 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright