Marks & Spencer reveal Biggleswade opening date
- Credit: Archant
Marks & Spencer is set to open its biggest store of the year at Biggleswade Retail Park on Thursday, September 29.
The store will feature an extensive range of M&S clothing and homeware, a beauty department, a large foodhall and a 130-seater cafe.
Shoppers will also be invited to grab a glass of fizz and celebrate the opening at 10am on the day when store manager, James Harden, and his team of 130 colleagues will cut the ribbon and welcome customers into the store for the first time.
The first 50 customers through the doors on the day will be given a special M&S goody bag.
Customers will also be in with a chance to win a share of M&S gift cards and a range of exciting prizes.
You may also want to watch:
Throughout the day there will be in-store sampling of the very best M&S food products and a chance to ‘ask the experts’ in various departments around the store.
James said: “We’re excited about bringing the biggest M&S store for 2016 to Biggleswade and I can’t wait to hear customers’ reactions on the extensive offer we will be unveiling.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
“From a selection of special and innovative food to a new autumn wardrobe, customers will be able to shop our full collection.
“The team and I are looking forward to welcoming customers to the opening.”
M&S Biggleswade will bring 130 jobs to the area, ranging from customer assistants to visual merchandising and hospitality.
The store is recruiting now, so those wishing to find out more or apply can visit www.jobs.marksandspencer.com.
The store will be open between 8am and 8pm from Monday to Saturday and 10am until 4.30pm on Sundays.