Mark bares all for cancer charity calendar
QUANTITY surveyor Mark Parish had no qualms when he was asked to bare all for a charity calendar. Mr Parish, 34, who was living in Coachman s Lane, Baldock, when he volunteered to strip for charity, had only a watering can stuffed with a bunch of flowe
QUANTITY surveyor Mark Parish had no qualms when he was asked to bare all for a charity calendar.
Mr Parish, 34, who was living in Coachman's Lane, Baldock, when he volunteered to strip for charity, had only a watering can stuffed with a bunch of flowers hiding his modesty in the picture.
Mr Parish, who now lives in Royston, decided to show off his new figure when he heard the slimming organisation he belonged to, LighterLife, was producing a calendar for The Prostate Cancer Charity.
"I didn't need to lose weight for medical reasons. I just wanted to lose weight being seventeen and a half stones and 6ft 1in and I needed to slim down a bit," said Mr Parish married to Rachel, 34, and with two sons William three and a half and James eight months.
You may also want to watch:
"I stayed on my diet for 12 weeks and lost four stones. Now I am back eating normally again. But when LighterLife asked me to take part in the charity calendar I was quick to volunteer because profits from the calendar were going to a good cause.
"Now the calendar is out I might have to take some stick from the people I work with because I haven't told them what I have done.
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 3 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 6 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 7 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 8 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 9 Hitchin launches H-Town Pounds
- 10 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright