Manhunt after shopper punched, kicked and pushed to the ground for accidentally spilling milk at Letchworth Morrisons checkout
- Credit: Archant
A supermarket shopper in Letchworth was punched, kicked and pushed to the ground after accidentally spilling milk on another man at the checkout – and police have today released a CCTV image of someone they want to speak to.
The attack on the 22-year-old man happened at the town’s Morrisons store at about 6.45pm on Wednesday, November 2.
After the victim spilt milk on him by accident, the offender punched and kicked him before pushing him to the ground. He then left the store in the direction of Sollershott East.
Officers want to talk to the man pictured as they think he could help with the investigation.
Anyone who can help identify him should contact police on 101, quoting crime reference G2/16/2188.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, or use their anonymous online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 2 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 5 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 6 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 7 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 8 Surprise signing Adam Smith happy to get back into training and playing with Stevenage
- 9 Knebworth's Jamie Rutherford lands Tour Championship with dramatic final round
- 10 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth