Manchester United and Chelsea set for the Lamex
- Credit: Archant
Spurs U21s will host fellow Premier League giants’ youth teams later this year in Stevenage
Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea’s youth teams are set to visit the Lamex Stadium as part of Spurs’ U21 Premier League season.
Earlier in the summer Stevenage FC announced a deal with Tottenham Hotspur that would see the Premier League side’s youth team play some of their league matches at the Lamex Stadium this season.
Games will be played on Monday evenings at 7pm, with tickets priced at £5 for adults and £2 concessions.
The fixtures that have been announced so far are:
You may also want to watch:
August 18: Tottenham U21 v West Ham U21; September 29: Tottenham U21 v Manchester United U21; October 27: Tottenham U21 v Chelsea U21; December 1: Tottenham U21 v Manchester City U21; January 5: Tottenham U21 v Everton U21; March 16: Tottenham U21 v Norwich U21.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision