Man wanted by police after thefts at Hitchin BP petrol station
- Credit: Archant
Police are searching for a man in connection with a series of thefts across Hertfordshire.
Daniel Taylor is wanted by police after food was stolen from the BP service station in Stevenage Road, Hitchin, on Tuesday.
The 35-year-old is also wanted in connection with another theft at the petrol station, which took place last Thursday.
Police are also investigating a series of thefts in St Albans and Potters Bar, where staff were threatened with serious violence.
Taylor, of no fixed address, is believed to be in the Barnet area and anyone who sees him should call the police straight away on 999.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information on his whereabouts, please ring the non-emergency number 101.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction