Man wanted after Stevenage petrol station burglary charge
A MAN charged with a burglary at a Stevenage petrol station in 2007 is wanted by police after failing to appear in court more than two years ago.
Police are now appealing for help from members of the public to trace Mahdi Abdul-Mohammed, who failed to appear before Stevenage Magistrates’ Court in August 2008.
The 20-year-old from Middlesex is wanted in connection with a burglary at a petrol station in Bradman Way, Stevenage, on July 12, 2007.
If you know where he is or have seen him contact Hertfordshire Constabulary on 0845 3300 222.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
You may also want to watch:
You do not have to give your name and you could be entitled to a cash reward.
- 1 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 2 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 5 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 6 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 7 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 8 Surprise signing Adam Smith happy to get back into training and playing with Stevenage
- 9 Knebworth's Jamie Rutherford lands Tour Championship with dramatic final round
- 10 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair